I believe my diverse life experience makes me uniquely qualified to serve as our next JP.
• VETERAN: served 22 years in the U.S. Navy and Navy Reserve; held Top Secret Security Clearance for 16 years
• LIFELONG CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN: Constitution originalist/strict constructionist; strong supporter of 2nd Amendment (NRA Life Member); delegate to Hays County Republican Convention and Texas Republican Convention (alternate)
• LEGAL EXPERIENCE: practicing attorney for over 20 years; elder law, estate planning, probate, Veterans benefits, patents
• PH.D. FROM BAYLOR COLLEGE OF MEDICINE in Houston, medical research scientist 14 years
• Decades of leadership, personal management and financial management experience
• COMPASSIONATE: Mentor at Burke Center for Youth and at Hays Co. Veterans Treatment Court
• Texas Resident for over 18 years, Hays County Resident over 5 years
• Husband, Father of three, Grandfather of nine
• Attends Dripping Springs United Methodist Church
• Active in Community
I’ve reached a point in my life where I’m able to give back to the community, to dedicate my full attention to serving as our Justice of the Peace.
Please vote for me, John Burns, for Justice of the Peace on the Republican ballot on May 22!