In considering who I would endorse for the office of Justice of the Peace, Precinct 4, I chose John Burns. Here’s why:
• John is driven by his solid Christian values.
• John has acquired a great deal of experience and he brings excellent credentials to this position along with a strong desire to serve.
• John understands how the importance of his years of office management, personnel and financial management and process improvement skills will benefit the taxpayers of Precinct 4.
• John’s significant achievements in education will serve us well in this position. John has a law degree, he has a medical research degree, he is a retired military veteran and as a Commander in the Navy he held top-secret security clearance. John’s experience is critical to meet the needs of our rapidly growing area.
• John is honest, reliable and willing to serve as your full-time Justice of the Peace.
These are just a few of the reasons I have decided to endorse John Burns.
Over the past few weeks we have had the opportunity to observe and evaluate the perspectives and agendas of the candidates for JP4 in the upcoming run-off election. As a lifelong resident, a 35-year business owner, a three term DSISD Trustee, and a two term County Commissioner in Precinct 4, I whole-heartedly endorse John Burns. I urge you to join me in going back to the polls and voting for John Burns for Justice of the Peace.